1. QUANTASTIC (hereinafter, "QTC"), informs users that it respects the legislation in force regarding the protection of personal data, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security thereof, adopting technical measures and necessary to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
2. The services, access to content, and product offerings on this website are exclusively aimed at people over 18 years of age, therefore, anyone who submits their personal data declares that they are of this age.
3. QTC will treat the data in accordance with the quality principles required by Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13 on Data Protection (LOPD), confidentially and with the security measures required by Royal Decree 1720 / 2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulation for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data (RLOPD).
4. The personal data provided on the Web will be registered in a file owned by QTC, duly declared and registered in the General Registry of Data Protection, in order to carry out the provision of the services offered, as well as, to send by any means, including email, offers of products and services of our company, improve the business relationship and manage the requests made by our Clients. In the event that you do not authorize the commercial use of your data in the terms described here, please exercise your right of opposition according to the procedure established in clause 7 of this text.
5. The simple fact that the User sends his personal data to QTC will suppose the consent of the User for its incorporation to the file and its corresponding treatment.
6. QTC will not transfer your data to third parties for services other than those of the company itself. The data sent to third parties will be used only to provide you with the services that QTC needs to provide its services. Your data may also be accessed by companies related to the shipment of merchandise, advertising agencies for the distribution of newsletters, as well as information, credit or debt collection agencies, in order to check your credit status, your identity and the debt collection, all under the provision of services and according to confidentiality contracts QTC has signed and in force with said providers.
7. The User may revoke the consent given, without retroactive effect, and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a photocopy of their ID or another identification document.
8. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to QTC is true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof so that, at all times, they respond to their current situation.
9. If you have any questions or comments about how QTC uses its users' data, write to us at email@example.com.